Friday 4 July 2014

I Do What Others Can't! #IncredibleZen

Yet another Monday. The dreaded, detested start to yet another dreary week at the office. And when I'm drowning in the soulless sea of never-ending paperwork, what's the only thing that keeps me afloat?
My ASUS smartphone. It's not just a life-jacket, it is the whole dinghy that ensures I safely get across and ashore to the glorious weekends, killing boredom all the way.

Nevertheless, at times, I get the feeling that even this awesome device in my hand falls short of perfection. I really shouldn't be saying this though, after everything it has given me. But in life, we always want more, don't we? Therefore, I wish to give my phone a superpower which will henceforth take care of a few issues that make life pretty difficult otherwise.

Voice calling and video calling features let me send my words and visuals over to the intended recipients. Enough of that. Now I'll take myself around, anywhere I want, through my phone's extensive connectivity. All I need to do is dial a contact and my unique Tele-Travel app will do the rest. On clicking the "Reach" button which is nothing but the upgraded "Call" button, I will enter the cellular network from my end and the moment my receiver accepts the callI'll pop out at his end. To return, my default auto-answer mode will reopen the same communication gateway once I dial my number from any other phone.
That's it. This technology in place, I'll start enjoying the perks wIth sheer delIght!
Here's how:


Office:-

Morning meetings are my worst enemy. Back in college, I used to somehow get away with skipping the 9:00am classes, for I could never wake up early enough. The present scenario is a painful one. Meeting starts at 8. Others are seated by 7:45, and I'm scampering through the corridors to get to the boardroom at the last minute, almost everyday.
With Tele-TravelI'll just dial one of my diligent colleagues' number and Reach him immediately. Doesn't matter if I oversleep or if there's heavy traffic, I will always be comfortably settled at the table, well in time for the meeting to start!


Friends:-

Ever since college got over and we joined our respective jobs, it has become increasingly difficult for our gang-members to get together and party like we used to. Even if we make plans in advance, distance and time constraints ruin them way too often, which is heavily depressing. Tele-Travel will now solve this problem, once and for all, the same way it solves my 'late-for-office' problem.

Hereon,I'll be present at every meetup,every single gathering of my friends, irrespective of my distant location and tough schedule. Groovy, isn't it?


And finally, the real deal. My Love Story.

She goes to office in Bangalore while I'm posted at Kolkata. How unfair is it that we can't get a minute to spend in each other's company for months, till one of us can squeeze out a leave and go visit the other? It gets lonelier, sadder, every passing day.
Thus, comes the greatest utility of Tele-Travel on my superphone- bringing US together whenever we want to be.
Thereby...



--My entry for Indiblogger's 'In search of Incredible' contest from ASUS. For more details, visit http://www.asus.com/campaign/zenfone/IN/ 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there tanujkar information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete